[geeks] Bill?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Aug 16 13:40:37 CDT 2019

On 8/16/19 9:37 AM, William Enestvedt wrote:
> I saw on Twitter that someone b at CPanel, his employer, maybe? --
> is trying to arrange to get the SunHelp stuff moved there to keep it
> around. What a perfect thing to do in honor of him: continuing to share &
> teach freely.

I've heard that SunHELP is still online at his house, the domain
expiration (2 days) is being mitigated, and that eventually the
equipment will be moved to a co-lo facility at Bill's work (cPanel)
where his co-workers will maintain it in perpetuity.

It seems as if many details are still TBD, but my understanding is that
things are stable so that family / estate / friends / community can take
time to grieve without worrying about things.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]