[geeks] Bill?

William Enestvedt wenestvedt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 10:37:36 CDT 2019

Yeah, I saw on Twitter. *sigh* Too damn good for the world, too good for the
trolls (banhammer!), too good for any of this.

   I saw on Twitter that someone b at CPanel, his employer, maybe? -- is
trying to arrange to get the SunHelp stuff moved there to keep it around. What
a perfect thing to do in honor of him: continuing to share & teach freely.

   Hug your loved ones, everybody, and put more good into the world.

   Requiescat in pace, mrbill.

- Will
Will Enestvedt
"Be the person Mr. Rogers knew you could be."