[geeks] advice sought: what to do with Tandy 1100FD laptop?

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:03:28 CDT 2018

Well, you could always give it to someone who wants to program older
Motorola walkie talkies.  Their program (to program the older ones) only
runs in dos.  Just a suggestion.  Actually, deskmate was one of the first
attempts at making a "do everything" program for people who were not very
computer literate.

Bob