[geeks] Idea - 2.5" to 3.5" SCA adapter carrier

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Mar 26 12:42:53 CDT 2018

>> [1] I've seen the odd 2.5" SCSI drive - didn't the DEC Multia take one?
> Could be.  The Sun Voyager has one.  Years ago I bought a bunch of
> them off of eBay (810MB, the maximum size as far as I remember).

I think my Voyager came to me with one that was a bit over 1G.  I might
be able to find it, but I'm far from sure.

I replaced it with a SCSI<->IDE adapter and laptop IDE drive.  (I was
able to find an adapter that, with a thin laptop IDE drive, was within
the physical size of the original drive.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org