[geeks] Next missing package - Dynamic Reconfiguration, SUNWldm

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Mon Mar 12 09:38:26 CDT 2018

Firstly, thank you for the help on gdb. I didn't want to get a build
environment on the machine, but learning that the S7 packages would work
in S8 was a big boost.

Next trick is I'd like to find the Dynamic Reconfiguration package for
Solaris 10. If it exists in 10, I dunno. My famaliarity with Solaris is
limited to the machines I have - I never ran it in production and I'm not
sure how the packages were even released beyond what comes on the install
media.

I've gone through both my 10u7 CD set and 10u? DVD media and I'm unable to
locate SUNWldm, which appears to have the DR daemon (drd) which is needed
for the SSP to tell the E10k to attach/detach boards.

If someone might point me in the right direction - or any information on
how these things were released in the real world (an E10k specific media?
:/) I'd appreciate the help.

Cheers;

  - JP