[geeks] Pink CAT5 4P4C cables

Fred fred at MISER.MISERNET.NET
Thu Mar 8 09:48:58 CST 2018

Hi all

At $work I am cleaning up a bit for the yearly floor-waxing of the
offices, and I stumbled upon some odd cables that I can't identify, and I
am coming up empty on the google.

https://imgur.com/a/IEeuw

Looks to be striaght-through wired. CAT5.  (hard to tell due to small
connector)

I have no use for them (I don't think, as we have no serial devices, DEC
stuff etc, everything is Ethernet/fiber here ...

If anyone knows what they are and might be interested, I have quantity 10
of them in what look to be 10+ foot lengths.   If they can be used I'd
rather have them go to a good home rather than scrapped ...

Thanks,

Fred