[geeks] Need a new Web hosting service

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:50:26 CDT 2017

IWFHosting was recommended to me a couple of years ago. I consolidated 6
customers and several personal accounts away from Dreamhost, Bluehost
and GoDaddy to them. It's been night and day difference. The people
running it actually speak geek, and I've had several in-depth technical
discussions with them since starting. They know Wordpress really well
and seem to have things locked down on the back end.

--

Thank you very much!
Rick Hamell

Old, Vintage and Retro Picture Blog - http://EVintagePhoto.com/