[geeks] QNAP review

Nathan Raymond nraymond at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:35:02 CDT 2016

BTW, does anyone know if there's a way to get this motherboard?

http://b2b.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5422#ov

Seems pretty ideal for a NAS (or a server cluster). 64-bit ARM, ECC RAM
support, and 10gig ethernet onboard. Not sure how well FreeBSD / ARM
supports that hardware though...