[geeks] Opinions & Experience with Microsoft Surface Pro 4?

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:48:39 CST 2016

I'm mulling over buying a (much) better tablet than my Nexus 7 FHD.

The Surface Pros *look* really nice hardware-wise. Plays they are packing
powerful CPUs, reasonable RAM and storage, and a full featured OS.

However they are expensive and also there are some mixed reviews out there
for the Pro 4, a lot of which mention software bugs and issues that haven't
been fixed (at least on their unit). The warranty terms aren't that
favourable either, but they love ok similar to Apple's TBH.

Anyone got any input?

--

Mark Benson