[geeks] Ahmed, the accidental terrorist?

Dr Robert Pasken rpasken at eas.slu.edu
Sat Sep 19 12:21:47 CDT 2015

Here we go. I didn't think it would take long for the smear campaign to
start and it didn't. A smart kid builds something and wants to show it off
so he takes it to school to show his teachers. It doesn't matter if he
repackaged an existing clock, built it from a kit, or designed it himself.
The key point is that he did something technically oriented. Most
engineering schools require a course is disassembling an existing product
to learn how and why it designed the way it was. If he repackaged an
existing clock, he merely did what freshman engineering students are
required to do. Rather than being punished for his curosity, he should
have been praised

Hopefully the parents will sue the police officers and chief and the mayor
into bankruptcy. Please note not the city of Irvine, nor its insurance
company, but rather the officers, chief and mayor personally. Until these
clowns can no longer hide behind their office this kind of bullshit won't
stop.

Cheers
RWP