[geeks] Ahmed, the accidental terrorist?

Rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:17:25 CDT 2015

Good one.  Especially that it was a repackaged Radio Shack clock!  I was very
good at spotting copied stuff during science fair time.  In a similar vein,  I
had a principal was extremely paranoid, especially after Columbine (amazing
how many faculty wanted to pop a paper bag outside his office).  At the start
of every school year, he would hand out the same "drawing" of what a potential
mail bomb would look like, wires, leaking liquid, package slightly crushed,
etc.  One year, I remarked to a fellow science teacher a little too loudly,
"Half of our science supplies arrive looking like that!"  Just about everybody
on the faculty laughed.  The pictures stopped.

Bob

http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2015/09/17/reverse-engineering-ahmed-moha