[geeks] Testing a new hard drive...

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:55:34 CDT 2015

Drive
in Anti-Static Bag
in Airpak
in WD Box (it's OEM boxed not retail)

That was then in More Airpak (which was punctured)
in the Vendor's box Which was crushed and split open)

My concern was it had bounced hard more than once by the looks or had
something dropped on it. Didn't know whether it had taken a whack in
transit.

The drive passed the Extended SMART test with no errors, by the way :)

I'll let it slide as it seems to be okay and also given everything and
it's dog's already gone wrong with this order and frankly I'll never
use the vendor again. I'm sick of looking at the pile of paperwork and
at this juncture they already know I'm seriously pissed off with them.
--

Mark Benson