[geeks] Q: regarding wiring RJ45 to DB9 adapters

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:34:13 CST 2015

I'm thinking there really isn't much of a standard, I should just pick one and
go with it I suppose...

Lionel

> On Nov 10, 2015, at 10:02 PM, Jonathan Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 Nov 2015, Nick B wrote:
>>
>> Cisco - probably the most common,

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/7000-series-routers/12223-1
4.html
>> Lantronix -

http://ltxfaq.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/336/~/rj45-serial-pinouts-
and-cables-for-lantronix-console-and-device-servers