[geeks] FreeBSD Laptop

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:28:38 CDT 2015

While I have not worked on the Dell XPS 13, it is generally an easy task to
physically replace the WiFi card.
It can a little of searching to find the drivers for an upgraded Dell card
but, these days, Dell drivers support multiple WiFi cards.
It is an easy search to find the drivers for Intel cards (Dell or
Intel-branded) at the Intel.com website.

HTH