[geeks] Upgraded my Ham license today...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:04:45 CST 2015

I spent a lot of time on General study - well, a lot of time for me, anyway -
and what really helped me with the General exam was that for the last week I
spent an hour or so reviewing the entire question pool, my version of it. What
I did was download the text of the question pool in a DOC format, highlight
the question and correct answer in bold, then print out the question pool. The
bold makes the right answer 'pop out' when I read the question.

But some of the questions completely stumped me - 'smith chart'? 'Three state
logic'?

Anyway, without even cracking open a prep/review book I passed Extra. I think
it is a testament to my native test-taking ability, not my electronics
knowledge...

Lionel