[geeks] Windows 7 File & Printer Sharing Nightmare

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:13:52 CST 2015

By your own admission you've gone about the task of sharing up network
resources in one of the worst ways possible and one of your major constraints
forcing you down this path is the number of network drops.

Windows offers better ways to accomplish what you want to implement, but you
choose (or inherited) the worst option in almost every case.

I'm not here to defend Windows, but it offers many services that are more
reliable than a peer-to-peer network solution like the one you are working
with...

Lionel