[geeks] cheap, secure wifi router?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Dec 23 18:11:57 CST 2015

sorry to bother the list with this but i emailed dan directly with no
reaction...

" From: Dan Duncan <danduncan at gmail.com>
"
" > []
"
" I'd be happy to send you a WRT-54G for shipping costs if 802.11G will fit
" your needs.

this is looking better and better and i'd like to take you up on this.
afaict 11g will do fine.  email me directly to tie the details down.

" It will probably have the Tomato firmware on it which works
" amazingly well and I would still be using that firmware if it worked on my
" newer units.

this sounds good too.

have you looked at the offshoots like tomatousb?