[geeks] cheap, secure wifi router?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Dec 15 07:49:02 CST 2015

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" > On Dec 14, 2015, at 6:08 PM, Andrew Jones <andrew at jones.ec> wrote:
" >
" > I keep my wireless AP device separate from my actual internet router so that
" I am not at the mercy of ddwrt/tomato/openwrt maintainers for security updates
" on an internet-facing device.
"
" Having all wireless traffic isolated behind a router on their own IP address
" range away from your 'production' network is a very common network topology in
" my experience.

excellent theory - but my home network may not be fancy enough to
implement it...