[geeks] cheap, secure wifi router?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:41:49 CST 2015

Is $40 'cheap'?

Linksys WRT-54GL runs openWRT and is very reliable hardware. To secure your
wifi, MAC ID screening would be best - it would prevent any other devices from
joining your WiFi network. In theory.

http://www.linksys.com/us/P-WRT54GL-RM-Linksys/p/P-WRT54GL-RM/

Just plain works, power output is controllable, lots of other features
also...

Lionel

Ken