[geeks] rescue Digest, Vol 157, Issue 6

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 07:54:58 CST 2015

Phil, we didnbt know of your predicament until reading your email in this
conversation.  We are glad for your progress in recovery and in finding a
position.  We appreciate that you didnbt bgive upb and surrender to the
leviathan of our great soul-crushing Government.  You are to be commended
for your persistence and succeeding in these adversities.