[geeks] Open appeal to all Androiderati

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Tue Nov 4 19:21:00 CST 2014

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Kit Kat (4.4.2).  It's rooted
using the towelroot exploit in order for a few things like Root Explorer
and Titanium Backup to work.  Sometime not that long after rooting it,
it "forgot" its home screen wallpaper, and now every time it goes into
powersave mode, it forgets the home screen wallpaper again and reverts
to just a blank blue desktop.  I can sometimes get it to keep a desktop
for a while by setting the wallpaper and then immediately rebooting it.
 The _*lock*_ screen is completely unaffected and retains its setting
perfectly.

Anyone have any ideas or hints?

--
  Phil Stracchino