[geeks] On the off chance ...

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Mon May 19 08:57:21 CDT 2014

On 05/19/14 09:03, William Enestvedt wrote:
> Phil asked, "...Anyone happen to have one of those old Kensington trackballs
> lying around abandoned?"
>
>    Sorry, man: I am still using one that I got a good ten years ago. It
> replaced one that lost a tiny part (the pin on which the ball spins), and
> Kensington mailed me a whole new one. Yay, Kensington!
>
>    But wait, as I type this I realize that I just might have one of these at
> home in my Boxes O' Stuff. You want me ot check tonight? Do you care about the
> color?

Don't care at all about the color, no.  The two I have now don't exactly
match.  And if it comes to it, worst case I could probably see if I can
order a set of snooker or billiard balls online somewhere.  Just figured
I'd see if anyone had one or two collecting dust first.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net