[geeks] [rescue] TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:25:41 CDT 2014

In a word, yes.

Employers are fleeing NJ, flocking to TX.

Comparable house is 1/3rd cheaper in TX, property taxes 1/2 of NJ.

No state income tax in TX, have one in NJ.

In TX my child has gotten a slot in a good charter school, in NJ I'd seriously
consider putting the child in private school (and my school district in NJ is
well-regarded in the state).

Priorities vary, but those factors and others contributed to the decision.

I hope I don't come across as defensive, I take no offense to the reasonable
questions asked.

This shouldn't be on rescue, so any follow-up should be on Geeks, not Rescue.
I've cross-posted and will only follow-up on geeks.

Lionel

> On May 13, 2014, at 2:46 PM, Dr Robert Pasken <rpasken at eas.slu.edu> wrote:
>
> And Texas is better than New Jersey?? I'd think about that for a long time
before I did something like that