[geeks] Stromasys Emulators

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:47:31 CDT 2014

While flipping around the web I came across Stromasys emulators for AXP, VAX,
SPARC, and some HP system. What makes this interesting to me is that they
offer a free[0] SS/20 emulator that runs under a bundled Ubuntu Linux system,
and is apparently available as a VMware VM image.

An SS/20 running under VMware? How cool is that?!?!

Here is a link:

http://www.stromasys.com/products/charon-freeware/charon-freeware/

If you fill out the contact info, they respond almost instantly with a
download link in an email. I won 't have a chance to play with this until
tonight.

Thought a few here would be interested...

Lionel