[geeks] Seriously?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:06:12 CDT 2014

A one terabyte notebook HD in a case would likely be just as fast, a bit
larger, and one-tenth the price.

I understand paying a premium for smaller, but that's insane - I an
hard-pressed to figure out why, outside of a Hollywood spy thriller, anyone
would need such a thing/justify the expense.

Love this review:

"I have used this daily for nearly three months. It is quick and reliable
using Mac OSX. It is perfect for traveling with large quantities of video. I
am likely to buy another couple of them, as well as the 1TB version when its
price falls out of the stratosphere."

This reviewer is going to invest THOUSANDS of dollars to carry a bunch of
movies around with him?

I get antsy keeping track of 64 Gig USB keys when I travel, and they are only
around $30...

Oh, and it DOES qualify for Amazon Prime.

Lionel