[geeks] Stuff I've offered previously

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:16:50 CDT 2014

The way I look at it, teaching them MS tools makes sense because it is (by
far) the dominant environment in the world (90%+ of desktop users), and the
vast majority of free alternatives strive to emulate/recreate MS-like user
environments and applications.

Besides, I have no say in the matter, only if I want to be at the front of the
classroom or not while they learn this. ;^)

If it helps, the web class uses a lot of FOSS tools, including GIMP.

Lionel