[geeks] Best Cheap Netbook?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:49:49 CST 2013

Thanks for the pointer; it looks like a very good machine for the
price. What I'm seeing is that something worth buying is pretty much
out of my reach just now. Probably I'm just going to have to keep this
one functional while trying to save up for something in this Acer's
class.

I should probably check which ones are known to play nicely with
Xubuntu as well.

Thank you for your time & answers.

On Feb 2, 2013, at 1:30 PM, William Barnett-Lewis <wlewisiii at gmail.com>