[geeks] Best Cheap Netbook?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:09:12 CST 2013

Follow-up to earlier response:

The 'net book' I really like is my Acer TimelineX model 1830T-68U11B. It has
an i7, 8 Gigs of RAM, HDMI. VGA video ports, an RJ-45 NIC and USB/eSATA port.
It has a very nice 11.6" display.

I guess I paid about $450 on sale a whole ago, looks to be around $525 now.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/new-acer-aspire-timelinex-1830t-reviewed

Lionel