[geeks] Question: how to profit from a Web-connected server

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Aug 16 19:18:33 CDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 07:16:01PM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
>I suspect that tsmc and global foundries are making money on it.
>Perhaps also butterfly labs?

ASICMINER is selling a METRIC SHIT-TON of USB Block Erupter sticks.

They don't even sell directly to end users; they only do bulk orders (in
quantities of 100 and up, I think).  I know the guy who runs BTCGuild
makes orders in the order of a couple thousand at a time, and he's not
the only one doing this.

Heck, I have seven of them here and three more on the way...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA