[geeks] OpenVMS Technical Journal download problems?

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Fri Aug 16 09:46:56 CDT 2013

Hi Lionel, thanks,

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:36:53AM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I was able to download 'best practices using SSD' PDF on the page you linked
> without issue - the ASPX file extension is a piece of executable code that
> your browser isn't handling properly.

I am able to download and view the separate articles. What I can't do is
view the whole issue when I download it. Are you able to download a whole
issue and view it?

> What browser/OS are you using?

Does not seem to be related to that as I have used 3 different OS and a few
different release levels of 2 different browsers. And I have the same
problem opening the .pdf in Acroread or xpdf.

> Worked fine on my Safari/iOS iPhone 4S.

Darn hi-tech list members ;-)