[geeks] HP DL580 G3

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Tue May 15 10:23:51 CDT 2012

Geeks,

I have a HP DL580 G3 that needs a new home. It's a 32 bit Xeon system
with 3.2Ghz(?) CPUs (with hyperthreading on there are 8 or 16 cores
that show up.) It has the internal RAID controller and four 64G disks.
No rack rails. It has 4 or 8 GB of RAM. I haven't powered it on in
over a year, but I will later today to ensure it still works (no
reason why it shouldn't.) It does run Solaris 10 with the RAID
drivers, Most flavors of Linux, etc. It has a floppy drive and a CD
drive, IIRC.

Make an offer. Shipping would be from 46219 and will likely run
$80-$100 given the weight of the thing.

--
-Jon
Jonathan Katz, Indianapolis, IN.