[geeks] Nothing is safe anymore (smartphone division)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon Mar 12 11:08:35 CDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 11:08 AM, Sandwich Maker wrote:
> a few different flavors of 'yes'.

heh ...  there's some delusion in this article.

"Your phone can run without a Google account, and you can add other
accounts to fill out your contacts and calendar and the like--Microsoft
Exchange, Facebook, Twitter, and more."

WTF, wait a moment ....  you're worried about Google having access to
your data for privacy reasons, so you're going to put it on FACEBOOK
instead...?!?  Seriously?  File under "TOTALLY unclear on the concept."

Mark Zuckerberg came right out and said in so many words, "The age of
privacy is over."  He can have access to my personal data when he can
pry it from my cold dead hands, and not a moment before.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.