[geeks] Nothing is safe anymore (smartphone division)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon Mar 12 07:15:41 CDT 2012

Oh, I truncated my thought.  I meant to finish with the observation that
now, of course, that password gives access to everything else you do
through Google ... which is why I try to avoid using Google for
everything as some people do.  Contacts, search, mapping, G+, and
nothing else.  And if I could restrict it (not from the phone side) to
ONLY allowing the phone access to contacts, I would.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.