[geeks] [rescue] little low-wattage servers

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Wed Feb 8 10:20:27 CST 2012

On 08/02/2012, at 11:12, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Do you have the port multiplier already or are you putting something
> together?

I have a couple of port multipliers, and a bunch of 1TB drives, 5 of which are
currently raidz1'd and connected to a Mac Mini I got from our very own Mr
Bill.

I'd like that Mini to be doing other things than server duty, so I'm looking
to replace it with something else that'll do zfs and be print/scan server,
etc.

I stopped photographing somewhere before the end of the build process, but you
get the idea.

http://avoidant.org/MiniNAS/