[geeks] Osbourne One ripe for the taking plus some extras

Ben Greisler ben at kadimac.com
Sat Dec 29 18:13:24 CST 2012

Howdy folks!

Not Sun, but hopefully interesting.

Doing some basement cleaning and I have an Osbourne One (working the last time
I fired it up) available for anyone who wants to give it a good home. While
the box is cool, it is the stack of documentation that comes with it that is
almost cooler. The original owner wrote the Osbourne Users newsletter or
something along those lines, so I have all sorts of stuff related to that and
the manuals for the hardware and software.

I also have a Flower Power iMac (haven't fired it up) and an original
Macintosh TV, the Sony based unit, but I am missing the remote. I could also
be convinced to give up a Fat Mac that was given to me.

I am just west of Philadelphia if anyone wants to pick them up.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Greisler | Owner / Technical Lead |  Kadimac Corp
ofc: 215-821-1440 | email: ben at kadimac.com
Certified Member - Apple Consultants Network - ACSA | Xsan | ACT
Apple Professional Services Provider - Education and Enterprise