[geeks] SGI, Solaris, BeOS items

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 13:32:10 CST 2012

Just a quick follow-up note - The Solaris 2.3 doc set, Solaris Intel, and BeOS
kit have all been spoken for & shipped out today.

The SGI lot will be delivered to it's new home in CT this weekend.

Next week I will start to detail my Sun boxes that I have available. Off the
top of my head I know I have some 220r and 420r, as well as Ultra 1, Ultra 2,
Ultra 5, Ultra 10, Ultra 30, and one or two Ultra 60 systems.

I also have a Sun-compatible 13W3 KVM with a big gob of 13W3 cable sets.

Details forthcoming...