[geeks] Solaris 2.3 set available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 09:17:42 CST 2012

The digging continues - I've come across what appears to me to be a complete,
perfect condition, Solaris 2.3 collection of software and documentation:

The following are all shrink-wrapped, never opened:

Solaris 2.3 OS box, sun part 724-1659-01
Solaris 2.3 System Administrator Documentation (1 of 4)
Solaris 2.3 System Administrator Documentation (2of 4)
Solaris 2.3 System Administrator Documentation (3 of 4)
Solaris 2.3 System Administrator Documentation (4 of 4)

And one open, but seemingly complete DesktopSPARC system documentation set
including an unused mouse label kit which includes a sticker to identify the
function of the three buttons on the classic square Sun mouse. The kit appears
to be from an IPX and has no visible blemishes.

I am not certain how a person could consider themselves to be a serious
collector of Sun HW and not have this set on their shelf.

Any one interested? I'll let it go for the absurdly low price of Actual
Shipping plus $5 for my effort in preserving this startlingly complete
collection for almost 20 years.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Lionel