[geeks] Keyboards!

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sun Dec 16 07:23:09 CST 2012

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 11:05:04 +0000, microcode at zoho.com wrote:
> I didn't notice he said lite. Sorry if I missed it. AFAIK all the H/H

No worries ... I was 'correcting for Google'.

> have Topres but maybe that is just because I never saw a "lite"
> advertised or discussed. There are two models shown on Elite

They're around, but it isn't always obvious that they have different
keyswitches.

> If Lionel gave me one I'd be happy to use it. Otherwise, for 300
> bucks I'd buy 2 NOS Model Ms. They'll hold their value a lot better
> and they're plenty good using keyboards.

Given the cost, I'd prefer to go for a Unicomp (typing on my modified
terminal one right now), although I'm trying to convert a model F
terminal board with a USB converter.

Too noisy for work though, so I'm using a TiPro with an insane number
of keys there.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 Religeon is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you'd have