[geeks] Looking for a Modern Motherboard w/ Dual Floppy Support

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:19:49 CDT 2012

I may have spoken too fast on floppy controllers... I'll see what I can
source.

I also have a system-pulled Opteron 148 & a new MB that is mATX size that
supports dual floppies, but only 2 Gigs DDR 400 RAM & 10/100 NIC.

It's an ASUS A8V-VM MB, and the CPU is a pull.

It's a leftover set from my Sun Opteron desktop CPU upgrade years ago - I
planned to reuse the CPU but never got around to it...

Lionel