[geeks] Windows 7 Workstation recommendations

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 16:28:18 CDT 2011

On 7 Sep 2011, at 21:22, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I understand your points, many on the list are self-employed, I approached
the
> question from that perspective.

I work for a small company. I kinda fall between the two extremes as I am my
own department, but also answer to management :)

> I didn't mean to cast aspersions on your homeland, I just know that in many
> foreign lands taxes and duties can make the latest tech very expensive, and
> what is common (and affordable) here in the US may not be in other
countries.

No offence taken.

It is expensive here (my Games PC coast somewhere in the region of 1100 GBP in
total and for all it's greatness it's not the top of the top) but we're still
on the cuttin' edge stuff here. I just happen to have renewed my games PC
recently. :)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: