[geeks] Windows 7 Workstation recommendations

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:22:44 CDT 2011

I understand your points, many on the list are self-employed, I approached the
question from that perspective.

I didn't mean to cast aspersions on your homeland, I just know that in many
foreign lands taxes and duties can make the latest tech very expensive, and
what is common (and affordable) here in the US may not be in other countries.

Best of luck in your hunt, being on the other side of the pond I have no
specific suggestions...

Lionel