[geeks] RJ-45

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Sat Sep 3 14:47:59 CDT 2011

 On 09/03/11, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:Thanks everyone for the
suggestions. I was being vague for a reason, but
I'll explain why I can't cut, splice or extend the cables.

 <snip>

If anyone has a clue how to find the ones that go on after crimping, I'd
love
to have that information. Meanwhile I've ordered some extra long ones, I
couple of weeks I'll have them. It will be interesting to see if they
really
are longer and if they work.

Thanks,

Geoff.

Sorry I can't help you on the hood but I remember having a similar
situation with with a radio-computer interface for programing and I found
that sometimes I had to tweak the port baud rate to get it to work.
Luckily, the software allowed you to do that.  Might be something else to
be concerned about.

Bob