[geeks] rj-45 boots installed after connector?

Barry Keeney barryk at chaoscon.com
Fri Sep 2 09:54:48 CDT 2011

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

> I have some specialized cables that use RJ-45 connectors. They don't come
> with
> protective boots on them, and I would like to add something to keep the
> clips intact.

   Check some of the electronic parts sites.

   I seem to remember they made boots that were split so they
could be added to an existing cables.

Barry Keeney
Chaos Consulting
email barryk at chaoscon.com

"Atheist: A person who doesn't need imaginary friends"

"Rap is Square Dancing gone terribly, terribly Wrong...."

"Michael Jackson has touched so many, and I'm not just talking about the children......"