[geeks] FTGH: DEC TKZ60 Tape drive

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Nov 14 12:06:29 CST 2011

I have a DEC TKZ60 (SCSI interface, takes IBM 3490 tapes) that's of no use
to me.  It's in a rack-mount case made of high-densi^Wquality DEC steel.
If anyone would like it, and is willing to pay shipping from 78621[0],
I'll happily send it on its way to you.

[0] Or, if you're within 50 miles of 78621, I'll bring it to you.
--
Jonathan Patschke    |    "It is easier to build two chimneys than to
Elgin, TX            %     keep one in fuel."