[geeks] FS: Tech Closet Cleanout

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:29:07 CDT 2011

Work is moving to a new building which is much bigger. The problem is
that my storage space is about 1/5th the size of the old building.

As such we have a bunch of stuff for sale that some of you all might be
interested in:

Infocus IN26 Projector. Used, but it looks brand new. I do not know how
many hours are on the bulb. It was mothballed in the closet for some
reason. It does work though, I successfully connected my MacBook to it.
Comes with a VGA cable and power cable. $400

Qty 2: HP iPAQ 112 Handhelds. Both look to have been turned on once or
twice then put back into the box. I charged them enough to confirm that
they still boot. $100 each

HP Storageworks ultrium 1760 SAS tape backup drive. Used for about six
months. Includes 20+ blank tapes. $900

Blackberry Curve 8310. AT&T branded, powers on and looks functional. No
SIM card so I can't test calling, but all other functions work. - $50

Nokia 5320 Nuron T-Mobile. As above - $50

ELO Touch screen machine - powers on, running Windows. Original install
disks are gone. $200

Prices include shipping from Portland Oregon to the lower 48.

I've also got several Symbol Handheld scanners that run Windows ME,
along with various label printers if anyone is into that type of technology.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]