[geeks] radiolightning arrester??

Ben Greisler ben at kadimac.com
Tue Jul 26 05:32:55 CDT 2011

It appears to be a spark gap arrestor where one side would be attached to a
ground rod and the other to the antenna. In the underside picture you can see
the gap. I am on my phone at the moment otherwise I would draw out the
schematic.

Ben Greisler
Owner / Technical Lead
Kadimac Corp
ofc: 215-821-1440
email: ben at kadimac.com
Certified Member -
Apple Consultants Network ACSA | Xsan | ACT
Apple Professional Services Provider -
Education and Enterprise
Sent from my iPhone