[geeks] server wanted

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Sat Jul 23 11:38:52 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 05:07:40PM +0100, Mark Benson wrote:
> I know, I posted to that effect a couple of days ago :)

Whoops! That'll teach me to reply to threads almost a week late :P

> Debating wether to dump the current Ubuntu config on my Microserver and
> install Xen on it. I've never messed about with true Hardware driven
> virtualisation before.

I've just migrated away from Xen to KVM, primarily because of the
uncertainly around whether or not Xen Dom0 support would ever make it into
the mainline Linux kernel (which it now has).

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner
 mj at mjturner.net      <>     http://mjturner.net/