[geeks] tablets?

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Jul 20 06:11:28 CDT 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 01:13:17 +0300
gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

> 5. Get a 7 inch Galaxy tab. Same price as an iPad. I know nothing about it.
Hmmm. The 7" Galaxy tab is available for 321,00 ? in Gernamy. Thats less
then half of the price of an iPad(2). I played with a 7" Galaxy tab and
an iPad for a few minutes. I would put them on par.

> Any other options or suggestions?
There is a metric butload of (cheap, chinese) iPad clones out there that
run Android. Google for "epad", "aPad", "BRESSER MID-7", "ARCHOS 101",
"HANNSpad", "ICONIA TAB A", ... Though, you get what you pay for. The
cheap chinese clones have resistive touch screens, slow CPUs, ...
But they may do the job, depending on what you need / want.
--

\end{Jochen}

\ref{http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/}