[geeks] tablets?

Kurt Huhn artisan at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 19 17:58:23 CDT 2011

On Jul 19, 2011, at 6:13 PM, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

> 5. Get a 7 inch Galaxy tab. Same price as an iPad. I know nothing
> about it.

I do not have a Galaxy Tablet, but I do have a Galaxy pone - a
Continuum through Verizon.  I am very happy with the UI, and the OLED
display is a dream.  Even on a device that small, I can SSH into my
server and check email (mutt) or edit webpages (vi).  I have not yet
set it up to use POP or IMAP for my mail on my server, so I don't know
about the maill application.  The GMail app is great though.

--
Kurt Huhn
Renaissance Man, Malcontent, Oversized Ostrogoth