[geeks] Crackpot project, need some guidance

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 18 11:17:29 CDT 2011

" From: vintagecoder at aol.com
"
" []
"
" In addition to the language, there are also FORTH computers (OS written in
" FORTH) and there are FORTH chips in production as we speak (write)!
" http://greenarrays.com/ is one of the top sites but there are others. This
" site sells FORTH development boards http://www.mpeforth.com/
"
" It's a language..no, wait, it's an operating system...no, it's a computer!
" That's why I suggested it, because it covers so much ground and is designed
" to be extensible, it's limitless! Or so they say.

and don't forget that obp is written in forth.